Magic Of Trevor Lewis video DOWNLOAD
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site. You will also find a "Frequently asked Questions" section below.
We do not sell, rent or otherwise distribute any of our customers information. Any information collected is for the sole purpose of conducting business with our customer base. We respect your privacy. Thank you.
Most orders are processed the same day, however, we request 24-48 hours to process and prepare orders for shipping. We do not include weekends, days we are closed or holidays when factoring in shipping times. Please be advised if you require your magic by a certain date we highly suggest you choose and expedited method of shipping and also include your required date in the comments section our your order during the check out process.
Your products primarily ship from our Tampa warehouse, however we do have warehouse facilities throughout the United States. Our in stock status may reflect stock in Tampa or in one of our other locations or manufacturer's warehouse. You are always free to confirm product availability and location by contacting our customer service staff at 813-265-9263 during business hours.
From time to time a product that you order will be on back order. This can occur for a variety of reasons. We offer products from dozens of manufacturers, individual artists and suppliers which offers you the opportunity to select from thousands of items. Unfortunately not all of our suppliers provide real time inventory integration and therefore at times we may show an item in stock but when the item is to be picked and packed it is discovered that stock has been depleted. If this should occur, we will notify you immediately of any back order situation that would prohibit us from shipping your order in a timely fashion. You, the customer, will have the option to substitute a similar item if available, keep the product on back order and we will do our best to provide to you an accurate estimate of when it will be in stock to ship or you can request an in-house credit for the amount of the item. We will gladly ship your partial order at your request and subsequently the back ordered item at no extra cost to you. It is our goal to ship every order complete, but from time to time that may not be possible. We appreciate your understanding.
We are not responsible for delays due to lost packages, natural disasters or circumstances beyond our immediate control such as weather delays, etc. We make every effort to fulfill your order in a timely fashion. Thank you.The most secure way to receive any shipment is to request an adult signature. We are not responsible for packages left at delivery address by UPS, Federal Express, USPS or any other carrier used to transport and deliver your order. Once your package is delivered it is your responsibility to acquire the package and inspect it. Any concerns should be communicated to The Magic Emporium as per our terms and conditions.
International orders may require additional days to prepare for shipping. All shipping costs will be confirmed prior to shipping and the customer will be responsible for any additional charges for shipping. The purchaser will also be responsible for all duties, taxes and any other fees incurred over and above the invoice total for products purchased. Thank you.
Sales tax is collected for customers in the State of Florida. Any applicable sales tax for other states will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Clients who provide a current sales tax exemption form will be exempt from sales tax withholding on their orders. Thank you.
All products that carry a manufacturers warranty will be extended to the customer as per the terms and conditions of the manufacturer. All products are guaranteed to be in working order at the time of shipment. Damages should be reported within 7 business days of receiving the package for return authorization and replacement. Damaged products will be replaced with a like item.
Returns are accepted upon prior approval from The Magic Emporium. Please inspect your package and your items upon receipt. Defective products will be replaced at no cost to the customer upon the return of the damaged or defective product. The customer is responsible for the return of the item and all shipping costs associated with the return. The Magic Emporium will be responsible for the shipping costs of the replacement products.
Returns for unopened items must be requested within 7 business days after receiving the item. The return is subject to a 15% restocking fee and return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Magic products that are opened are not eligible for return. Cancelled orders will be issued a merchandise credit once the product is returned and in new, sellable condition. Shipping costs will not be refunded for orders cancelled by customers. If the shipment is not refused at time of delivery the return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.Store Hours
The Magic Emporium is open for retail business during the following hours: Monday through Saturday from 10am - 6pm.
Fire/Elements of Danger Effects
We will not knowingly sell any products that are fire related or elements of danger tricks to anyone under the age of 18. If you are a minor and you wish to purchase these products you will need to ask your parents or guardians to make such purchases.
All products sold by The Magic Emporium are sold for the sole purpose of entertainment. We are not liable for the misuse or any of these products.
The Magic Emporium reserves the right to make exceptions to these policies at its sole discretion in attempting to provide excellent customer service. Thank you.
Frequently asked questions...
How do I sign in to this site? To sign in to your customer account, click Sign In on the menu bar and enter your e-mail address and password. If you do not have an account, please click Register on the menu bar.
How do I sign out of this site? To sign out of your customer account, click Sign Out on the menu bar and you will return to the home page. If Sign Out does not appear on the menu bar, then you are not currently signed in to the site.
What if I forgot my password? If you have forgotten your password, click Sign In on the menu bar to access the Sign In screen. At the bottom of the page, click on the Forgot your password? link. On the password retrieval page, you may enter your e-mail address, and then click Get Password. We will send your password to the e-mail address we have on file for your account.
How do I become a registered user for this site? To become a registered member of this site, click Register on the menu bar and enter your Profile and Account information. Then click Register. There is no cost to become a registered member. Please note: For security purposes, your password must consist of 7-32 characters and must include at least one letter and one number. Passwords are case sensitive.
How do I add an item to my shopping cart? To add an item to your shopping cart, on the Product page enter the quantity you wish to purchase in the quantity field and then click Add to Cart.
How do I remove an item from my shopping cart? To remove a single item from your shopping cart, click the x box next to the item you wish to remove.
How do I remove all of the products in my shopping cart? To remove all of the items currently in your shopping cart, click the Clear Cart button.
Who can I contact if I have questions? Please click Contact Us on the menu bar to learn how to reach us regarding any questions or issues you may have. Feel free to contact us, or fill out the Contact Request form and we will contact you.
Is my credit card information secure through this site? YES! Your credit card information is protected with a secure SSL Certificate that encrypts all of your transactions through our site with industry-standard secure sockets layer (SSL) technology. If the online store accepts credit cards, rest assured that both your credit card information and personal information are protected.
Can I update my account contact information? To update your contact information you must first Sign In. Click My Account on the menu bar to access your account information. Select the Profile for which you wish to update the contact information. Make your changes and then click Save.
Can I change my e-mail address and password? To update your e-mail address and password you must first Sign In. Click My Account on the menu bar to access your account information and then select Change E-mail Address and Password from the My Account menu. You may update your e-mail address, first and last name, and change your password, then click Save.Please note: For security purposes, your password must consist of 7-32 characters and must include at least one letter and one number. Passwords are case sensitive.
Can I view my previous orders placed on this site? To view your order history you must first Sign In. Click My Account on the menu bar to access your account information. Select View Order History from the My Account menu and then select the order number for the order you wish to view.
Can I provide special instructions with my order? You can include special instructions for orders during checkout. In your shopping cart, click Checkout. On the Payment page, type your special instructions or comments in the Special Instructions text box. The store owner will receive these instructions along with the order. Click Place Order to continue with the checkout process.
The Magic Emporium is one of the premier brick and mortar magic shops in the United States. From our location in Tampa, Florida we serve customers around the world. If you are in Florida please stop by the shop. We would love to have you as our guest.
In May of 2014, Fox 13 came to The Magic Emporium to broadcast LIVE for their Good Morning Tampa Bay program. Here is an interview with Charley Belcher and Gary Barker, owner of The Magic Emporium.
In May of 2014, Fox 13 came to The Magic Emporium to broadcast LIVE for their Good Morning Tampa Bay program. Here are the LIVE segments which also include our special guests (listed alphabetically) Gary Barker, Nina Beard, Landon Beard, Joey Evans, Brian Getz, Matthew Miller, Erick Olson, Blaise Ryndes and Geoff Williams.
In July of 2012, Fox 13 came to The Magic Emporium to broadcast LIVE for their Good Morning Tampa Bay program. Here is a sneak preview of the shop featuring many of our local magicians.
Welcome to our download library. Whether you choose to view your purchases through your streaming library or download to your favorite device, you will be enjoying your magic instantly. Simply enter your email and password and you will have immediate access to your individual online library.
We have added the following customer service links should you need assistance with our Master's LIVE At the Table lecture events.
If these technical support links do not resolve your issue please email our IT support team at [email protected] for additional assistance. Please keep in mind live lecture events will be uploaded to your library by 7:00PM EST the Friday following the live lecture original air date.
- Trevor's Opening - Not magic but a magical icebreaker that establishes an immediate and comedic rapport with the audience.
- Arm Gag - Another amusing bit of business guaranteed to get a visceral reaction from even the most jaded audience.
- Tap Top - A magical sight gag that enables the performer to produce water from his closed fist simply by putting a faucet top on his thumb and turning it!
- Cigarette Prediction - A number, freely selected by an audience member, exactly matches the number of strung-together cigarettes in a pack. This innovative principle is adaptable for non-smoking audiences.
- Broken and Restored Glasses - The performer accidentally pops one of the lenses out of the frame from a spectator's borrowed pair of glasses. All is made right again when the performer vanishes the lens and it's found - safe and sound - back in the frame.
- Card On Tie - A card is merely thought of by a spectator from those depicted on a necktie. A deck is produced and the performer shows that the thought-of card is the only one with an odd-colored back. A diabolical use of a classic principle!
- Paper-Clipped Card - A selected card is magically found by a paper clip while the deck is cased. An easy and astounding miracle that you'll do!
- Trevor's Card Force - A simple and deceptive force that you'll want to add to your arsenal of sleights.
- Second Dealing - One of magic's most difficult and elusive sleights, broken down into easy-to-master steps. Put some practice time in and you'll be dealing seconds in no time.
- Trevor's Ace Location Routine - The four Aces are each found in the pack at a location determined by a spectator rolling invisible dice! If you already do a Second Deal, you'll want to perform this right away. If you don't, you'll want to learn just to do this trick!
- One-At-A-Time Ace Assembly with Kicker - The classic Ace assembly with a difference. The Aces arrive one at a time, visibly, in the leader packet. At the end, however, rather than the last Ace traveling, the other three vanish and reappear with their companion in classic O'Henry fashion.
- Coin Downloads Matrix - An easy and effective approach to the classic Coin Downloads assembly plot using four Coin Downloadss but just two cards. Several time-tested techniques are combined to create a mystifying yet easy-to-do illusion.
- Egg Bag Routine - An egg appears and vanishes from a small cloth bag under increasingly impossible conditions. At the effect's climax, a jumbo egg is produced. This routine with the Malini-style Egg Bag is wonderfully effective for all audiences in almost any working conditions.
- Chop Cup - The classic one-cup-and-ball routine becomes an interactive magical experience, complete with a final load that will elicit screams from your audience. There's also valuable advice for table-hoppers on how to generate interest from other tables.