Magic At The Edge (3 Video Set) by Jeff McBride video DOWNLOAD
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site. You will also find a "Frequently asked Questions" section below.
We do not sell, rent or otherwise distribute any of our customers information. Any information collected is for the sole purpose of conducting business with our customer base. We respect your privacy. Thank you.
Most orders are processed the same day, however, we request 24-48 hours to process and prepare orders for shipping. We do not include weekends, days we are closed or holidays when factoring in shipping times. Please be advised if you require your magic by a certain date we highly suggest you choose and expedited method of shipping and also include your required date in the comments section our your order during the check out process.
Your products primarily ship from our Tampa warehouse, however we do have warehouse facilities throughout the United States. Our in stock status may reflect stock in Tampa or in one of our other locations or manufacturer's warehouse. You are always free to confirm product availability and location by contacting our customer service staff at 813-265-9263 during business hours.
From time to time a product that you order will be on back order. This can occur for a variety of reasons. We offer products from dozens of manufacturers, individual artists and suppliers which offers you the opportunity to select from thousands of items. Unfortunately not all of our suppliers provide real time inventory integration and therefore at times we may show an item in stock but when the item is to be picked and packed it is discovered that stock has been depleted. If this should occur, we will notify you immediately of any back order situation that would prohibit us from shipping your order in a timely fashion. You, the customer, will have the option to substitute a similar item if available, keep the product on back order and we will do our best to provide to you an accurate estimate of when it will be in stock to ship or you can request an in-house credit for the amount of the item. We will gladly ship your partial order at your request and subsequently the back ordered item at no extra cost to you. It is our goal to ship every order complete, but from time to time that may not be possible. We appreciate your understanding.
We are not responsible for delays due to lost packages, natural disasters or circumstances beyond our immediate control such as weather delays, etc. We make every effort to fulfill your order in a timely fashion. Thank you.The most secure way to receive any shipment is to request an adult signature. We are not responsible for packages left at delivery address by UPS, Federal Express, USPS or any other carrier used to transport and deliver your order. Once your package is delivered it is your responsibility to acquire the package and inspect it. Any concerns should be communicated to The Magic Emporium as per our terms and conditions.
International orders may require additional days to prepare for shipping. All shipping costs will be confirmed prior to shipping and the customer will be responsible for any additional charges for shipping. The purchaser will also be responsible for all duties, taxes and any other fees incurred over and above the invoice total for products purchased. Thank you.
Sales tax is collected for customers in the State of Florida. Any applicable sales tax for other states will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Clients who provide a current sales tax exemption form will be exempt from sales tax withholding on their orders. Thank you.
All products that carry a manufacturers warranty will be extended to the customer as per the terms and conditions of the manufacturer. All products are guaranteed to be in working order at the time of shipment. Damages should be reported within 7 business days of receiving the package for return authorization and replacement. Damaged products will be replaced with a like item.
Returns are accepted upon prior approval from The Magic Emporium. Please inspect your package and your items upon receipt. Defective products will be replaced at no cost to the customer upon the return of the damaged or defective product. The customer is responsible for the return of the item and all shipping costs associated with the return. The Magic Emporium will be responsible for the shipping costs of the replacement products.
Returns for unopened items must be requested within 7 business days after receiving the item. The return is subject to a 15% restocking fee and return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Magic products that are opened are not eligible for return. Cancelled orders will be issued a merchandise credit once the product is returned and in new, sellable condition. Shipping costs will not be refunded for orders cancelled by customers. If the shipment is not refused at time of delivery the return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.Store Hours
The Magic Emporium is open for retail business during the following hours: Monday through Saturday from 10am - 6pm.
Fire/Elements of Danger Effects
We will not knowingly sell any products that are fire related or elements of danger tricks to anyone under the age of 18. If you are a minor and you wish to purchase these products you will need to ask your parents or guardians to make such purchases.
All products sold by The Magic Emporium are sold for the sole purpose of entertainment. We are not liable for the misuse or any of these products.
The Magic Emporium reserves the right to make exceptions to these policies at its sole discretion in attempting to provide excellent customer service. Thank you.
Frequently asked questions...
How do I sign in to this site? To sign in to your customer account, click Sign In on the menu bar and enter your e-mail address and password. If you do not have an account, please click Register on the menu bar.
How do I sign out of this site? To sign out of your customer account, click Sign Out on the menu bar and you will return to the home page. If Sign Out does not appear on the menu bar, then you are not currently signed in to the site.
What if I forgot my password? If you have forgotten your password, click Sign In on the menu bar to access the Sign In screen. At the bottom of the page, click on the Forgot your password? link. On the password retrieval page, you may enter your e-mail address, and then click Get Password. We will send your password to the e-mail address we have on file for your account.
How do I become a registered user for this site? To become a registered member of this site, click Register on the menu bar and enter your Profile and Account information. Then click Register. There is no cost to become a registered member. Please note: For security purposes, your password must consist of 7-32 characters and must include at least one letter and one number. Passwords are case sensitive.
How do I add an item to my shopping cart? To add an item to your shopping cart, on the Product page enter the quantity you wish to purchase in the quantity field and then click Add to Cart.
How do I remove an item from my shopping cart? To remove a single item from your shopping cart, click the x box next to the item you wish to remove.
How do I remove all of the products in my shopping cart? To remove all of the items currently in your shopping cart, click the Clear Cart button.
Who can I contact if I have questions? Please click Contact Us on the menu bar to learn how to reach us regarding any questions or issues you may have. Feel free to contact us, or fill out the Contact Request form and we will contact you.
Is my credit card information secure through this site? YES! Your credit card information is protected with a secure SSL Certificate that encrypts all of your transactions through our site with industry-standard secure sockets layer (SSL) technology. If the online store accepts credit cards, rest assured that both your credit card information and personal information are protected.
Can I update my account contact information? To update your contact information you must first Sign In. Click My Account on the menu bar to access your account information. Select the Profile for which you wish to update the contact information. Make your changes and then click Save.
Can I change my e-mail address and password? To update your e-mail address and password you must first Sign In. Click My Account on the menu bar to access your account information and then select Change E-mail Address and Password from the My Account menu. You may update your e-mail address, first and last name, and change your password, then click Save.Please note: For security purposes, your password must consist of 7-32 characters and must include at least one letter and one number. Passwords are case sensitive.
Can I view my previous orders placed on this site? To view your order history you must first Sign In. Click My Account on the menu bar to access your account information. Select View Order History from the My Account menu and then select the order number for the order you wish to view.
Can I provide special instructions with my order? You can include special instructions for orders during checkout. In your shopping cart, click Checkout. On the Payment page, type your special instructions or comments in the Special Instructions text box. The store owner will receive these instructions along with the order. Click Place Order to continue with the checkout process.
The Magic Emporium is one of the premier brick and mortar magic shops in the United States. From our location in Tampa, Florida we serve customers around the world. If you are in Florida please stop by the shop. We would love to have you as our guest.
In May of 2014, Fox 13 came to The Magic Emporium to broadcast LIVE for their Good Morning Tampa Bay program. Here is an interview with Charley Belcher and Gary Barker, owner of The Magic Emporium.
In May of 2014, Fox 13 came to The Magic Emporium to broadcast LIVE for their Good Morning Tampa Bay program. Here are the LIVE segments which also include our special guests (listed alphabetically) Gary Barker, Nina Beard, Landon Beard, Joey Evans, Brian Getz, Matthew Miller, Erick Olson, Blaise Ryndes and Geoff Williams.
In July of 2012, Fox 13 came to The Magic Emporium to broadcast LIVE for their Good Morning Tampa Bay program. Here is a sneak preview of the shop featuring many of our local magicians.
Welcome to our download library. Whether you choose to view your purchases through your streaming library or download to your favorite device, you will be enjoying your magic instantly. Simply enter your email and password and you will have immediate access to your individual online library.
We have added the following customer service links should you need assistance with our Master's LIVE At the Table lecture events.
If these technical support links do not resolve your issue please email our IT support team at [email protected] for additional assistance. Please keep in mind live lecture events will be uploaded to your library by 7:00PM EST the Friday following the live lecture original air date.
FILMED LIVE ON LOCATION AT BURNING MAN AND LAKE TAHOE!
The middle of the Nevada desert. Four hundred square miles of nothing. Not even streets. Just 50,000 people attending the world's largest art festival. It's Survival Magic and there are no spectators, only participants in the most extreme conditions imaginable. Welcome to Burning Man and Magic at the Edge! Since the dawn of time, magicians have sought inspiration in the most unusual places. Burning Man is one of the most inspiring environments for performance magic in all the world.
You've seen Jeff McBride featured on A&E's Mindfreak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, and VH-1's Celebracadabra. Now you can see Jeff in action performing his magic at one of the wildest places in the world, the Burning Man Art Festival. But this is far more than just a performance video. It is a teaching video, an exploration that searches for the very heart and soul of magic. Here is an inside look into the lifestyle of one of the world's great magicians and how and why he seeks inspiration.
Magic at the Edge offers magic for all skill levels, with commentary from Eugene Burger and Jeff's wife, Abbi McBride. They share their philosophies and techniques on performance. They teach you how you can add more meaning to your existing routines and use your magic to teach powerful lessons. Polish the magic you already perform and experience the wisdom of these masters of the art.
DISC 1: MAGICIAN 24/7
- TRIBAL PIERCING - An impromptu shocker! Push your thumb through your ear-listen to the screams!
- MAGIC WISHING RAINBOW - Your participant's wish comes true with a surprise gift! A lesson in eye contact and engagement.
- RAINBOW TO DOLLAR - You will conjure a rainbow from the air and transform it into real money your participant can keep!
- WISHING RAINBOW/RAINBOW TO ROSE - The magic rainbow is back and transforms into the gift of a rose. An effect sure to melt the heart and make a lasting memory.
- MAGIC BUBBLES - Enchanted bubbles become real in your participant's hand! This effect can silence crying children and might even get you a first-class airline upgrade!
- HINDU ROPE / RISING CARD - An immaculate rising card, totally impromptu, with a mythic presentation. Better than nearly any gaffed deck version.
- THE BEAD & STRING MYSTERY - Break free from bondage! A ritual of liberation that enpowers your participants to set their minds free.
- WORLD'S FASTEST HANDS - Jeff's super fast card opener: two participants' cards revealed-really really fast. A close-up illusion that defies explanation.
- NO SMOKING - A magical performance with the intention of healing and perhaps empowering your friends to quit smoking.
- THE POD BELT - Jeff shows you his survival accessory belt that has more toys and attachments than Batman!
- McWALLET - The signed card appears inside the wallet that is also inside a zippered pouch! A real world Card in Wallet that can be repeated multiple times. This has fooled the best!
21st Century Street Magic with Eugene Burger
Definition of Magician
Meet Jeff McBride
The Shaman's Drum
DISC 2: SURVIVAL MAGIC
- HOUDINI STRAIGHTJACKET - Abbi Spinner McBride's performance and explanation of the Houdini Straightjacket Challenge, with Eugene Burger giving historical background on this pack-small, play-big illusion.
- THE MAGNETIC CARDS - A modern version of Nate Leipzig's astonishing card levitation. A trance-inducing wonder!
- HEART CONNECTION - Make deep personal connections with two signed playing cards. More than a mere trick-it is real magic from the heart.
- PRISNA'S DANCING CANE - The evolution and revolution of the dancing cane in pop culture (performance only).
- THE SHARK FIN PIN - This little known close-up illusion even fools experienced magicians! A saftey pin rips through your jacket and leaves no trace!
- SAMINA'S "INTO GOLD" - A lesson in alchemy-from the scintillating sorceress-will teach you to change real lead into gold in the participant's hand.
- TRASH TO TREASURE - An enviro-magic experience that transforms garbage into glitter. Ecologically inspired conjuring.
- BUSINESS CARD CONNECTION - Jeff shares a few of his impromptu business card effects that ensure your business card gets kept and remembered. A networking solution to a modern problem.
- MCQUICK TIP TRICK - A super fast impromptu production and transformation of cards and money. Your participant keeps the money and your reputation builds as a real world wonderworker.
- McMINT - An ultra-modern version of Signed Card to Impossible Location using a breath mint case. This is a mini-illusion and Jeff's closer in his close-up show.
Traveling with Props
Interview with Sensei Strange
DISC 3: ART ATTACK
- THE CHEN LEE MCBURGER WATER SUSPENSION - Water magic that mystifies close up, parlor or stage. This combinatin of classic method and modern application creates a powerful impromptu effect with props you already own.
- WATER IN THE NEWSPAPER - Abbi McBride performs her commando-style routine in the round, under the Big Top at Burning Man center camp (performance only).
- JINKS - Performing in tandem, Abbi and Jeff present an in-the-hands Wild Card invented by the brilliant Gordon Bean. Introducing the Spinner Count.
- LISTEN TO THE MUSTN'TS - Inspired by Tracey Atterberry and Shel Silverstein, a tale of hope and courage. Blank canvases mysteriously paint themselves with images of your magical potential.
- HERMETIC STAR GAZER - Alan Wong created one of the great rubber band effects of our time. This is Jeff's lesson in alchemical geometry with guest participant Stephen Larsen. As above . . . so below!
- SPELLBOUND - Jeff's tips and subtleties on this classic Coin Downloads routine.
- BURNING MAN IN THE HAND - A cutting edge presentation for the classic Okito Wicker Rising Doll. Burn baby burn!
- FIRE RITUAL- A ceremony of enchantment where burning intentions manifest into reality with a flash of fire.
About Burning Man
You've seen Jeff McBride featured on A&E's Mindfreak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, and VH-1's Celebracadabra. Now you can see Jeff in action performing his magic at one of the wildest places in the world, the Burning Man Art Festival.
But this is far more than just a performance video. It is a teaching video, an exploration that searches for the very heart and soul of magic. Here is an inside look into the lifestyle of one of the world's great magicians and how and why he seeks inspiration. Magic at the Edge offers magic for all skill levels, with commentary from Eugene Burger and Jeff's wife, Abbi McBride. They share their philosophies and techniques on performance. They teach you how you can add more meaning to your existing routines and use your magic to teach powerful lessons. Polish the magic you already perform and experience the wisdom of these masters of the art.